The Kruger National Park Discovery (3 days 3 nights)
790 € (Prices excluding flights and transfers)*
Discovery of Kruger National Park and private reserves with a certified field guide.
Accommodation in an intimate 4 star lodge in the heart of the African bush. Lions and elephants come to drink at the waterhole in front of the pool.
You will enjoy a full day into Kruger National Park for an unbelievable overview of this iconic destination.
Your tour will also take you on safari in our Big 5 reserve, which is open on the national park along the Olifant river and on a bushwalk into the Big 5 reserve.
Price per person: 790 € (Price excluding flights and transfers) full board - safaris included.
- Arrival in the beginning of the afternoon at Lions Place Lodge, an intimate lodge in the Big 5 reserve of Balule.
- After a snack, departure on safari for a first discovery of the African fauna.
- At night, return to the lodge for a dinner under the stars.
- Departure for a full day of discovery of the National Park, its great plains, river beds, and abundant wildlife.
- Coffee break and picnic in the bush.
- Return to the lodge at the end of the day.
- Departure at dawn for a bushwalk into our big 5 game reserve.
- Back to the lodge for a brunch.
- Relax by the pool in front of the waterhole.
- Departure for a sunset game drive along the Olifant reserve.
- Dinner at the lodge.
- New gamedrive at sunrise in our reserve (6000 ha).
- Breakfast at the lodge before your departure around 10am.